Your account may stop earning credits due to a number of factors. Please review the potential causes to see if any apply to you:
- Credits can be delayed up to 24 hours after you successfully download an offer. Please be sure to wait the full 24 hours for credits to accrue in your account.
- Make sure that you have clicked on the offer in AppZone and did not download the app directly from the Google Play store. You must be redirected from AppZone to earn credits.
- Make sure you open the app for at least 30 seconds.
- Some apps may require additional actions before credits are paid out. Make sure to read the offer descriptions carefully.
- The apps must be opened within 48 hours of downloading to earn credits.
- If an app has previously been downloaded on your device at any time, you will not be eligible to earn credit for it.
- Keep in mind that re-downloading an app or clearing your cookies will not help you earn credits.
- If your device has used a VPN or proxy while accessing AppZone, this may affect your ability to earn credits. Please contact us if you believe your account has been affected by VPN usage!
Need more help? Submit a support ticket here and a member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible!